Qualified students will find rewarding employment opportunities at the Center for Academic Achievement (CAA) and can receive course credit as a CAA employee.
- Greeter at the CAA Front Desk
- Peer Tutor in a variety of courses
- Student Assistant to the Coordinator
If you are interested in one of these paid positions or in achieving course credit for CAA work, please contact Ms. Jill M. Tress, Coordinator & DCL, by email or phone at 724-773-3867.
Center for Academic Achievement
Ross Administration Building
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Jill M. Tress
Learning Center and Disabilities Services Coordinator
Schedule a Tutoring Appointment
For a tutoring appointment, please use our NEW online appointment scheduler from WC Online®.Schedule Appointment
Check out the new CAA ANGEL resource site!
- Lists of required and supplemental textbooks available in the Center
- Subject and lesson-oriented tip sheets
- Mini-lessons on PowerPoint
- Solutions manuals for select course texts
- Help for students with disabilities
- Teaching aids for educators
- Resources for peer tutors
More than 900 resources are already available with more to come.
This site is available to all Penn State students.
- Sign into ANGEL, then go to the "My Groups" section.
- Search for "Center for Academic Achievement" and self-register.