Students with ADA qualified disabilities must provide current documentation of their disability(ies), including necessary accommodations, and should identify themselves to Ms. Jill M. Tress, coordinator and disability contact liaison, 724-773-3867. The Center for Academic Achievement, which is located in Suite 105, Ross Administration Building, provides the following:
- Testing accomodations
- Note takers
- Study groups
- Individualized tutors
- Video and study skill resources
- Computer lab
- Quiet reading/study area
- Group study area
- ANGEL site with hundreds of subject-oriented tip sheets, mini-lessons, and links to Internet resources
Center for Academic Achievement
Ross Administration Building
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Jill M. Tress
Learning Center and Disabilities Services Coordinator
Schedule a Tutoring Appointment
For a tutoring appointment, please use our NEW online appointment scheduler from WC Online®.Schedule Appointment
Check out the new CAA ANGEL resource site!
- Lists of required and supplemental textbooks available in the Center
- Subject and lesson-oriented tip sheets
- Mini-lessons on PowerPoint
- Solutions manuals for select course texts
- Help for students with disabilities
- Teaching aids for educators
- Resources for peer tutors
More than 900 resources are already available with more to come.
This site is available to all Penn State students.
- Sign into ANGEL, then go to the "My Groups" section.
- Search for "Center for Academic Achievement" and self-register.