Welcome to the Office of Residence Life
Student Development Center
101 Student Union Building
Since Penn State Beaver attracts students from around the corner, the state, the country, and the globe, we're proud to offer a diverse and supportive environment that gives you the opportunity to learn more about yourself and others as well as the world around you.
The Office of Residence Life provides a variety of resources for our residents. We focus on the success of each student as an individual, and the services we offer provide support to help students appropriately manage and overcome personal, social, and academic challenges that may arise. We strive to ensure a safe, comfortable, and supportive living and learning environment that enhances the principles of Penn State.
What Residence Life can do for you.....
- Provide orientation, social, cultural, and educational programs and events to acclimate you to college life
- Offer support, assistance, and referrals for personal, academic, and psychological concerns
- Ensure a safe, supportive residence hall environment for all students while adhering to University policies
- Provide a resource for referrals to other campus departments and the surrounding community
- Assist with adjustment to college life, social interactions, and roommates
- Develop important skills for life after graduation
The Office of Residence Life is located in the Student Development Center, room 101, Student Union Building (SUB). Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., August through May. Please note that residence life coordinators are always available throughout the academic year and live in Harmony Hall residence hall.
If the coordinator can't be reached during posted office hours and you need to schedule an appointment, please contact the Office of Residence Life, 724-773-3959.
If an emergency arises and none of the individuals above can be reached, please contact Penn State Beaver Police Services immediately at 724-773-3888, any time of the day or night.
Resident Assistants (RAs) are available in Harmony Hall seven days a week during the academic year, including evenings from 9:00 p.m. through the end of visitation hours. Also, if needed, RAs are available after these hours. To reach the RA on duty, please call 724-480-6245. Please be aware that this phone does NOT receive text messages; you must call. The coordinator on duty can be reached by calling 724-683-0245.
- Housing and Food Services
- Office of Residence Life