- Determine your first day to register by checking page 1 of your Degree Audit or consulting the Registration Timetable.
- Prior to your first day to register, prepare to meet with an academic adviser by reading Considerations When Planning a Schedule.
- In consultation with an academic adviser, Select Courses for the upcoming semester/session.
- Use the Schedule of Courses to select the sections you prefer. Use the appropriate Registration Worksheet as a day planner.
- When your eBill is available, an email message will be sent to your official University email account notifying you that your eBill is available to view and/or pay via eLion. An email will also be sent to parents/others to whom you have granted access to your bills tuition/other. Please see the Tuition Bill Instructions on the Office of the Bursar website for detailed instructions on completing your registration.
- For additional information, please contact Jennie Ward, 724-773-3789, or Gloria Deschler, 724-773-3786, in the Registrar's Office, room 102, Ross Administration Building.