Digital Signage System and Student Listserv
Digital Signage System
The Digital Signage System uses PowerPoint slides to inform the campus community of upcoming events, programs, and activities. Digital display units are located in the following areas: Brodhead Bistro, Gary B. Keefer Wellness Center, General Classroom Building, Gymnasium, Harmony Hall residence hall lobby, Laboratory Classroom Building, Library, Michael Baker Science and Engineering Building, Ross Administration Building, and Student Union Building (upper and lower lobbies).
Submission Guidelines for Digital Signage System
All information and advertisements pertaining to an event(s) must be submitted for the Student Listserv or Digital Signage System by 5:00 p.m. at least one Wednesday before the event(s) is scheduled to take place. Please submit your information as follows:
Digital Signage: Please send a PowerPoint 2003 with the information below to Jennifer Toof. The slide must be 15" wide by 8.3" high. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Jill Bender, staff assistant, Office of Residence Life, 724-773-3959.
- Only one announcement per event will be posted. Examples are:
- Last day to register for spring classes is (day and date). To register, please go to (location) from (time) to (time).
- SGA elections will be held (day and date) in the (location) from (time) to (time).
- Congratulations to the Beaver (men's women's varsity team) on a winning season!
- Join the (name of group/club)! We meet every (day) at (time) in the (location).
- Women's softball vs. Penn State Greater Allegheny - Final Score: Beaver 7, Greater Allegheny 3
- Student Activities