Applications are due by 5 p.m., Friday, Feb 28, 2014. Please submit to Denise Turyan.
Student Life Leadership Award
This award is presented to a Penn State Beaver student who demonstrates outstanding leadership in the area of student activities, student organizations, and community service. Nominations are open to any full-time student.
The individual student should demonstrate:
- Leadership in student activities and programming
- Creativity in programming and co-curricular activities
- Dedication to the betterment of student life through involvement in co-curricular activities and programming
- Exemplary leadership through service to the campus and/or the community
Community Service Award
The Penn State Beaver Student Government Association would like to extend an invitation to you to nominate a club/organization for our first annual Penn State Beaver Community Service Recognition Award. Award nominations are being accepted through Friday, February 28, 2014. The purpose of this award is to honor a club/organization who engaged in outstanding community service activities on behalf of Penn State Beaver. To nominate a club/organization, please complete the form below. Any faculty, staff, or student may nominate a club/organization for this award. The Activities Coordinator will confirm a nominee’s eligibility. If you have any questions, contact Activities Coordinator Jen Toof at email@example.com or 724-773-3947.
Outstanding Academic Advisor
Candidates for this award should demonstrate the following criteria:
- Accessibility and availability to support students
- Serve as a resource for students regarding academic programs, classes, and/or academic support
Outstanding Student Organization Advisor
Award candidates should demonstrate the following criteria:
- Accessibility and availability to organization members
- Serve as a resource and guide for the organization
- Support the organization
- Attend meetings and events
- Show dedication to serving the organization
- Student Activities