Penn State’s 24-hour ACT preparation course provides you with opportunities to develop valuable test-taking strategies for each test section, including English, mathematics, reading, science, and the optional writing test.
- Learn strategies that will enable you to do your best on the exam.
- Get all the facts about the optional ACT writing test.
- Take five practice ACTs that were used previously in actual test administrations, each with an optional writing test.
- Discover the types of questions you can expect on the exam.
- Become familiar with test-taking strategies that can lead to your success on the exam.
- Learn how to prepare - physically, mentally, and emotionally - for test day.
Includes: The Real ACT Prep Guide, 3rd Edition, Peterson’s
Please check this site later for fall dates.
For more information, contact the Penn State Beaver Office of Continuing Education, 724-773-3700.
Office of Continuing Education
102 Ross Administration Building
Penn State Beaver
100 University Drive
Monaca, PA 15061
Monday through Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.