You've been offered admission. Now what?
Congratulations! This is an exciting time for you as you prepare to come to Penn State Beaver. Your offer of admission is a big part of that journey, but your job isn't over. Now that you have your offer letter in hand, there are several steps you need to take, starting with accepting the offer.
How to accept
To accept your offer, you must pay the $200 acceptance fee, which includes a $100 enrollment fee and a $100 general deposit.
After you've paid your acceptance fees
Now that you've accepted your offer of admission, there are some other things you'll need to take care of before you begin classes at Penn State Beaver.
- Apply for financial aid. There's plenty of information on that in the financial aid section of this site. To apply for aid, go to FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Apply for scholarships. You can find information about that on our scholarship pages and by searching the internet.
- Get ready. First-year students are required to participate in NSO (New Student Orientation) and New Student Day. Both will help you get ready to attend Penn State Beaver. You'll get detailed information about both when you need it.
- Know when to be here. First day of classes. Long weekends. Spring break. Find out those all-important dates on the academic calendar.
- Buy your books. You can get your books and your Penn State gear at the Penn State Beaver Bookstore.
- Buy a computer. One of the benefits of being a Penn State student is big discounts on computers and software when you buy them throught the Penn State Computer Store.
If you have questions about how to go from your offer letter to sitting behind a desk on your first day of classes, get in touch with your admissions counselor. We're here to help.
- Financial Aid