PLEASE NOTE!! This year's SAP TERP 10 summer semester described below has been CANCELLED. If you have questions, please contact Ms. Jennie Ward, staff assistant for academic records, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-773-3789. Thank you.
In the 2013 summer semester, Penn State Beaver will offer the SAP TERP10 Certificate Program in partnership with the SAP University Alliances (UA) Program. Students from all Penn State campuses, including the World Campus, may enroll. Current students from universities that are SAP University Alliance members are also eligible to register for this program.
Participants must have attended three or more courses with at least 30 percent of the course content based on SAP/ERP concepts, and participants must have earned a grade of C or higher in these courses.
The TERP10 SAP Academy is a special two-week, 10-day intensive, instructor-led training course offered by SAP America and Penn State Beaver. The SAP Certified Business Associate exam will be administered on the final day of the course.
The SAP TERP10 course will:
- Explain how fundamental business processes interact with SAP ERP in the areas of sales order management, material and production planning, procurement, inventory management, project management, plant maintenance, customer service, human capital management, financial accounting, and management accounting.
- Explain the analytical and reporting functions of SAP ERP.
For more information about the program, please contact Ms. Neelam Dwivedi, instructor in information sciences and technology at Penn State Beaver, 724-773-3894.
SAP University Alliances (UA) enables colleges and universities to access SAP products and solutions for use in coursework. This gives SAP UA institutions the ability to provide students with hands-on experience using SAP products and solutions.
This access provides students with a realistic perspective of how SAP helps companies integrate business processes. Students will develop highly specialized skills that are in great demand in today's global marketplace.
2013 summer schedule for TERP10:
- Classes will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday, May 6 through Thursday, May 16, 2013.
- The online exam administered by SAP will be held from 9:00 a.m. to noon, Friday, May 17, 2013.
The TERP10 course fee is $999 and includes:
- Course tuition fee
- Course material that includes the TERP10 book from SAP-UA and online references, practice quizzes, etc.
- Examination fee
Course registration will begin February 4, 2013 and will end April 22, 2013. The course fee of $999 must be paid when registering.
- Information Sciences and Technology Overview
- Admission Requirements
- Information Sciences and Technology (ISSCC) Minor
- Security and Risk Analysis Minor
- Career Opportunities
- Faculty and Contact Information
- University Course Descriptions
- Undergraduate Degree Program Bulletin
- Return to Information Sciences and Technology
- Return to Degrees and Majors