The Associate Degree in Business Administration (2BA) is a two-year degree program that prepares students for a professional career in today's constantly changing business environment.
This 71-credit program provides students with a variety of alternatives upon graduation. Students are prepared to enter the professional or entrepreneurial world of business. In addition, associate degree graduates may continue studies at various Penn State campuses while working toward completion of a baccalaureate degree in Business Administration.
The 2BA degree is designed to broaden students' business and general education perspectives. Required business courses include management, marketing, accounting, business law, economics, and finance. Full-time students can complete the associate degree program in two years.
Who Should Enroll?
The program is designed for anyone interested in gaining an advantage in today's competitive job market. For students completing high school, the program provides a firm business foundation. For those already in the workforce, the program offers training in additional skills to further professional pursuits within the complex business environment.
What Kind of Academic Support is Available?
Penn State Beaver provides students with the tools needed for academic success.
- With a student-to-faculty ratio of 18:1 and an average class size of 24, Beaver campus students receive individualized attention.
- Faculty are accessible and provide convenient office hours to work with students.
- All faculty advisors work one-on-one with each student to develop that student's academic and career plans.
- With a student-to-computer ratio of 4:1, Beaver provides students with exceptional computer facilities and state-of-the-art technology.
- The Center for Academic Achievement is available to assist all students in reaching their academic goals by providing professional and peer tutoring in a variety of subjects.